The Faculty Senate is the highest normative body within the Faculty, and its members consist of teaching staff with the rank of Full Professor, in addition to the Dean, Vice Dean, Department Chairs, and several faculty members representing each department. The Faculty Senate is tasked with formulating fundamental policies at the faculty level, and its function is to provide guidance, regulation, oversight, development, evaluation, and recommendations to the faculty leadership. The Senate is led by a Chairperson, who is assisted in their day-to-day tasks by a Secretary selected from among the Senate members.
|Prof. Drs. Mudasir, M.Eng., Ph.D.
|Moh. Adhib Ulil Absor, S.Si., M.Sc., Ph.D.
The faculty is an implementing unit responsible for a portion of the university’s core tasks and is led by a Dean who reports directly to the Rector. The faculty’s duties include carrying out the three pillars of higher education: education and teaching, research, and community service, in addition to fostering the academic community and providing administrative services.
In carrying out their daily tasks, the Dean is assisted by four Vice Deans, namely:
- Wakil Dekan Bidang Pendidikan, Pengajaran, dan Kemahasiswaan (WDPPK)
- Wakil Dekan Bidang Keuangan, Aset dan Sumber Daya Manusia (WDKASDM)
- Wakil Dekan Bidang Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat (WDPPM)
- Wakil Dekan Bidang Alumni, Kerjasama, dan Inovasi (WDAKSI)
The implementation of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education at the department level within the faculty is overseen by departments led by a Department Chair who reports directly to the Dean. In carrying out their daily duties, the Department Chair is assisted by a Department Secretary. Currently, FMIPA UGM has 4 departments, namely:
- Physics Department.
- Computer Science and Electronics Department.
- Chemistry Department.
- Mathematics Department.
|Choliq Chaeroni, S.E., M.Acc., QIA.
|Head of Administrative Office
|Sely Rosiani, S.Pd.M.Hum.
|Head of Academic and Student Affairs Section
|Head of Administration and General Section
In addition to the above structure, FMIPA UGM has also established several supporting units to strengthen its commitment to serving the academic community, namely::
- Quality Assurance Unit and Curriculum Committee.
- Human Resource Development and Teaching Support Unit.
- Collaboration, Research, and Community Service Support Unit.