The International Summer Course 2019 will be organized by Faculty of Bioengineering and Technology (FBKT), Universiti Malaysia Kelantan at Jeli Campus and other strategic and attractive location in Kelantan. The course will be attended by participants from other countries at 14-28 July 2018 (14 days). The program offers activities that will take away from the classroom and give a chance to spend time with fellow students while exploring the local area.
The aims of this course are to gain insight into university life in Malaysia, particularly in Kelantan, learn regarding the subjects on Campus, meet new people from all over the world and explore the city and real culture of Malay Heritage. Thus, this course divided into four modules which are Biotechnology, Bioresource, Biomaterials, and a Living Heritage and Nature Exploration.
Who Should Attend
Students from Universitas Gadjah Mada from Cluster of Agricultures and Sciences
For more information visit here
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs)
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty
- Recommendation from Academic Advisor
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL -ITP 530, iBT 80, IELTS 6.0)
- Colored copy of Passport (ID page)
- Photographs (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-12) for internal review.
- OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Student, OIA will process your application to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- FINAL decision from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia